BuoyantJS was pushed to production today with some new features:
- Only 9K minified! The entire framework with D.O.M. querying/manipulation and this new MVC two-way data-binding is only 9KB!
- Supports the full MVC pattern now! (NOTE: You can survive minification if you stringify the MVC property names on the MVC object)
- You provide your own Model (script), View (markup) and Controller (scope name)
- Run (and/or re-run) any controller at any time! (NOTE: multiple MVC's on a single page are not allowed, but can be swapped instantly!)
- Performance enhanced just a tad